Hey friends! Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. THIS IS MY 100TH POST! I thought I’d do something special for my 100th post so I decided I’d write you 100 conclusions that I have made. Some I made recently, some I made a long time ago.
1. People are going to come in and out of your life, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
2. The high school isn’t as big as I thought it was.
3. I realy love temples
4. Work at the gym is more fun than work at the grocery store.
5. You will never think “I’m glad I spent the last two hours on pinterest & facebook!”
6. The hardest part of personal progress is the part where you are almost done.
7. “brocken scriptures don’t belong to brocken people.” –Danielle
8. My friends only decide to come over when I haven’t cleaned my room.
9. I am going to be an EFY counselor when I’m older.
10. There is more to life than tumbling.
11. EFY is the best week of the year, but we can’t sit and wish we where at EFY the other parts of the year, we must apply what we learned at EFY and live.
12. I realy do have the best team in the world.
13. hard work beats tallent when tallent doesn’t work hard.
14. It is impossible to find guitar chords for EFY songs.
15. Protine shakes are gross.
16. I’m a blog addict.
17. Prayer works.
18. Friends are hard to keep when life gets crazy, but we must always do our best to stick together.
19. There is nothing a long talk with a best friend can’t fix.
20. Telling EFY boys that you are going to compete at National Championships is a good conversation starter when you are forced into those awkward escorting situations.
21. Driving isn’t too bad.
22. Everyone has imperfections. Even me.
23. EFY music is the greatest.
24. If I had to pick only two websights to use for the rest of my life I would pick lds.org & blogger.com.
25. My friends like to sit in the middle of the road when they come to my house.
26. EFY reunions don’t work.
27. I love my ward.
28. Youth Conference can be a good.
29. Reading scriptures with your team mates makes you love them even more.
30. You’re best friends don’t have to be the same age as you.
31. You are going to cry every time your Young Women leaders get released.
32. People change.
33. Money is harder to earn than spend, and saving before hand is recomended.
34. I miss theatre.
35. My legs are long enough to reach the ground. That’s all that matters.
36. When a boy tells you you should where heals more don’t take his advise.
37. Stephs conditioning is my favorite. I’m not kidding.
38. Girls camp is the greatest.
39. I can’t wait to go to Kansas City next year.
40. A 21 mile hike teaches you that you can do anything.
41. You get too many blocks of wood at young womens.
42. It is exciting when you find out that your EFY counselors are dating.
43. I need a desk.
44. I don’t know what I want for my birthday
45. Number 44 is a lie. I wan’t gymnastics tour tickets for my birthday, But I already know I get those, and I don’t know what else I want.
46. Its great when you have friends that have cars and can drive.
47. The frontrunner is a very good thing.
48. The chalk board paint is lost.
49. Summer is over.
50. I want a giant whipe board callender.
51. This list is harder than I thought it would be.
52. People don’t always do what they say they are going to do.
53. I love my coaches.
54. I will be sad when Ashlie leaves.
55. I will be sad when B leaves.
56. Blingy leotards bring me joy.
57. This computer is hot on my legs.
58. Pop music is so poluted it’s not worth listening too.
59. I have two best friends.
60. I was born 18 days too late.
61. I hate goodbyes.
62. My “2” button is sticky and you have to press it a few times to get a 2 to show up on the screen.
63. Trampoline isn’t as bad as I thought it was.
64. I love Double Mini with Steph and I am super excided to compete this year.
65. Floor is still my favorite.
66. I love our newest “toy” the tumble track!
67. I like when my coaches are in a good mood.
68. I like when my team mates are in a good mood.
69. Your friends don’t understand why your team is so important to you.
70. I’d rather write an essay than do math homework.
71. I love callenders.
72. The church is true.
73. Kjarinda & Randi both changed my life.
74. I don’t want B to move.
75. I will miss Ashlie when she goes on her mission.
76. I enjoy Halestorm Entertainment movies.
77. I’m not ready for school to start.
78. Cherry Hill is more fun with the Daniels
79. The thought of homework makes me want to cry.
80. High School isn’t too bad.
81. Seminary can be great, or boring depending on what YOU do.
82. I have high potential and can do honors classes.
83. High school teachers are easier than my Jr. High teachers.
84. When my Jr. High teacher said that we would forget what happened in Jr. High, but we wouldn’t forget the feeling we felt in Theatre. She was right.
85. High School isn’t as bad as my Jr. friends told me it was.
86. Pray for your friends.
87. Share your testimony as often as you can.
88. Its good to have friends that can drive so your mom doesn’t have to drive you to school.
89. If you have a good experience, or a bad experience is determined by your attitude.
90. When you are 4’9″ you get squashed at high school.
91. Journal everything so you don’t forget.
92. Sleep is manditory, but not always available.
93. Use a planner & stay organized!
94. Go to seminary & PARTICIPATE
95. Be a friend to make friends.
96. Say hi to people.
97. Drink lots of water when tumbling & don’t forget to eat.
98. Pray for people. They feel your prayers.
99. Say thank you.
100. Don’t do anything that would embares you, your family, or your team mates.
HOLY COW THAT WAS HARD! It started out as conclusions that I have made over the years, then it turned into random facts, and my advise on life. But hey I got 100! haha
Feel my Sunlight!