Isn’t life beautiful?
I worked on something awesome today. It may or may not have involved angel wings, climbing on a tall person’s shoulder, almost dying, and laughing so hard my stomach hurts. Stay tuned to see the finished project in the near future.
You know all those Facebook challenges in which one gets challenged to complete some task, and then completes the task, and then tells other people to complete the task? Maybe you’ve heard of the ALS #IceBucketChallenge where a person dumps a bucket of ice on their head to head to help raise awareness for ALS.
I was nominated by Steve Celestin to complete this challenge.
Or the #BeautifulFaceChallenge where you must post 5 pictures of your beautiful face.
I was nominated by Michelle Harris to complete this challenge.
Or the #LiteracyChallenge where you make a list of 10 books that have stuck with you over your life.
I was nominated by Amanda Davis to complete this challenge.
1. The Book of Mormon by some awesome prophets of God (obviously)
2. The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
3. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
4. The Little Gymnast by Sheila Haigh (I used to read this before every tumbling competition)
5. Double Identity by Margaret Peterson Haddix (I emailed the author telling her how much I loved her writing and I received an awesome email back from her that made me love her even more.)
6. Landing on My Feet: A Diary of Dreams by Kerri Strug
7. The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan (my friends and I decided to write the 6th book together when I was 12. It didn’t turn out well.)
8. Any of John Bytheway’s books
9. The Giver by Lois Lowry (The beginning of my obsession for Dystopian Societies)
10. The Divergent Series by Veronica Roth
And last but not least, the #YouthTempleChallenge!
I have taken family names to the temple before, but I am going to do it again RIGHT NOW!
This challenge is to find and take a family name to the temple.
I was nominated by Niel L. Andersen to complete this challenge.
STEP 1: Accept the challenge
CLICK HERE to visit the challenge website. When you get there type your name in the box to accept the challenge.
Step 2: Find a name
I found 11! And I will print them as soon as I can get my not so awesome computer to print them. For instructions on how to do this CLICK HERE
Step 3: Take them to the temple to have their work done!
I will do this in the near future!
Step 4: Share with others
Share your experience with others. I will defiantly share this as soon as it has been completed! I do have to say that It is so powerful to take your own family names to the temple. I have done the work for over 60 of my ancestors and I must say that every time I take another family name to the temple the veil becomes thinner, and my testimony becomes stronger. I know that they are waiting on the other side for you to accept this challenge, and that they will be cheering for you every step of the way. I was once told that I could change the world, but with family history work I had the ability to change other worlds. I promise you that you can do the same!
I now would like to nominate he following people…
Marie-Rose over at Hope Always and Pray Constantly
Shelby over at This Little Light of Mine
Golda over at Le mie parole… (My Words)
Sarah K. over at The Sprinkles on my Ice Cream
Eliza over at Mark This Day
Whitney over at The Life of a Mormon Teen
YOU! Yes, I would like to nominate ALL my readers. Accept the challenge, Find a name. Take it to the temple if you can. If you can’t go to the temple now, go soon. I promise you that if you do this you will receive blessings and your testimony will be strengthened. Let me know how it goes!
feel my sunlight
p.s. I turn 18 in TWO HOURS! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!